This page is divided into three menus including Scheduling, Subscription, and Toolbox. This page serves three kinds of subscribers including new subscribers, paid current subscribers, and unpaid current subscribers. Keep in mind which of these three subscribers you are as you take advantage of the page's functionality.
You may wish to peruse the entire page in order to gain an understanding of the many options that it offers you.
Helpful Operating Hints:
- In order to achieve optimal performance on this webpage, reload the page when the expected result is not achieved or you are in doubt about having realized it. Depending on your device, your contact info and passphrase will still be there after the page has reloaded. If not, you will have to reenter them.
- Should you change your mind after having paused delivery, wait one full minute before restarting it.
- In order to reset your delivery page, you must either create a new schedule or pause and restart delivery. Once again, you must wait one full minute before restarting or pausing delivery after having paused or restarted it, else your selected change will not be properly stored.
- You may not skip ahead and download pages that have not yet been uploaded. For the moment, the uploading of new pages is a work in progress.
- You can undo just about anything that runs afoul by setting a new schedule.
Create a Schedule
You may receive only one page per day, but are allowed to choose the day and the time of day for as many days per week that you like. Please confirm your schedule before subscribing.
A free copy of Chapter One is available without a schedule under the Subscription Menu.
- You may choose several days for the same time.
- You may not choose more than one time for the same day.
- Noon is 00 PM and midnight is 00 AM.
Select Your Days and Times
After each selection (4 options each) add your selection to your list by clicking the Add Day(s) and Time button.
Confirm Your Schedule
This section is for new users who wish to create a schedule and for current users who wish to modify their current schedule or create their first schedule.
Confirm your schedule according to the nature of your subscription status and desired goal.
If this is your first schedule, please procede to the following section entitled Subscription below after confirming your schedule.
If you are already subscribed and have created a new schedule, please proceed to the Toolbox below.
With a Schedule
- Pay immediately with scheduled delivery and the opportunity to cancel with a full refund when the first chapter is completed, or
- Delay payment with scheduled delivery and return to this page to complete your transaction after you have completed the first chapter free of charge. The completion of your transaction is optional. No payment is required for your failure in this regard.
Without a Schedule
- Download the entire first chapter of Mount Cambitas in PDF format at no cost.
Promo Code and Taxation
- Upon payment you will receive a promo code sent to your email box with your receipt of payment. You may use this code for future important discounts when purchasing a soft- or hardbound copy of Mount Cambitas to decorate your library shelf or when deciding to receive a planned podcast edition read to you as you busy yourself with other matters of a routine physical sort.
- The retail purchase price is USD 17.87. Taxes imposed by your state or local government must be covered by you. I will cover those imposed on me by mine for the sale.
Non-Woke Cancel Policy
The non-woke cancel policy means that you cannot cancel. If you are in doubt, read the first chapter. It is free! And, peruse the table of contents (to be posted on the author's completion of the book) before you decide. Quality writing takes effort, and I receive neither a corporate, nor government subsidy for my sacrifice!
Free Access to Substack Blog Posts
If you purchase the book, you will not be charged access to my Substack blog page at aveverum.substack.com that is dedicated to the completion of this book and eventually the promotion of the restoration of our now badly damaged American republic.
Once you have subscribed you may perform any of the following:
Create a New Schedule
- To reschedule your delivery proceed to the above section entitled Scheduling and enter your new schedule. DO NOT FORGET to confirm your entry. You will want to use the button for paid and unpaid current subscribers.
- Return to this section, fill in your contact information and passphrase, and enter your data.
- Are you unpaid without a schedule? Current subscribers who have not paid, opted for the free chapter, and would like to set a schedule after all, may set their first schedule here.
Pause and Restart Delivery
- In order to pause or restart your delivery you need only to confirm your identity and click the Pause/Restart button.
- A valid passphrase is required
Reset Your Start Page
- If upon rescheduling or pausing your delivery you would like to restart with a page number different from the one where you left off, please enter the page number in the designated area below before clicking on the Reschedule or Pause/Restart button.
- If you would like to restart where you left off, DO NOT enter a page number.
- If you would like only to reset the page, first pause your delivery and then restart it with your desired page selected.
Download Chapter One
- You must be a current subscriber with a valid passphrase.
Obtain a New Passphrase
- This option assumes that you have lost or misplaced your previous passphrase.
- Your new phrase will be sent to your email address after an email confirmation of your identity.
- Neither you, nor your data is ever a prisoner in the Spirit of 2021 Online domain. You are free to exit at any time with all of your belongings. Your data belongs to you.
- This is an irreversible pause that cannot be undone. If you decide later that you have erred, then you must create a new account and where appropriate pay again.